Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Paper Flower Tutorial

I love to make paper flowers, and these cute colorful flowers top them all! They are so quick and easy to make!
Here are the supplies I used plus a hole punch that I forgot to get a pic of. 
Use the flower punch to punch out 5 flowers.
Layer the 5 petals up into one stack, and punch a whole in the center. 

Next, use a spray bottle (mine is an old Stampin Up bottle filled with water), and spray a couple squirts on each petal. 
Next, crumple the paper petal into a tight little wad. 
Wait a few minutes and gently open each petal. 
Allow them to dry for a bit, and then stack each of the petals into one stack again. At this point I added the smaller flower and brad. The brad will hold it all together.
I chose a cute little button to finish it off. 
You can use whatever supplies you have on hand to make them each unique. I have used sequins, buttons, gems, etc! 

Such a quick fun little project! If you give it a try, let me know. I'd love to hear from you!













No comments:

Post a Comment