Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Miss You Card

If you love to make cards and are looking for new ideas, hop on over to Freshly Made Sketches.  While I generally like to come up with my own designs, it nice to try a new design by someone else.  It amazes me to see the same basic layout and how many different cards and styles come from it.  Too cool!  With that being said, here is my card for this week.  

I chose green & brown for my colors and used the hand-cut flower with a cute little button as a focal point. Fun! Fun!

"Miss You" Card























Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  Try it out and let me know what you come up with.  

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card (pretty flower!), and I love the embossed floral background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color combo and I love the floral and plaid design. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jen - this is a fabulous colour combo and your flower is such a standout! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this colour combo and what a great idea to add that button!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete