Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Matchbook Mints (wedding)

My son got married just 2 weeks ago.  One week later, my husband and I celebrated our 24th anniversary.  How quickly time goes by.  Seems like WE were just the newlyweds!  Watching him get married to the love of his life was truly one of the best days of my life!

Here are some matchbook mints that I made for the wedding.




















These are quick and easy to make.
















Cut one piece of cardstock (I used glitter cardstock) 2" x 5"
Score at 4 5/8", 2.5", and 2".
Fold at score lines.
Insert one Lifesaver mint. Line up at the bottom.
Staple through mint and cardstock.
Fold down the top and tuck under the bottom.

















Next, I taped on a piece of ribbon cut to size that said "Our Wedding."

















They literally only took minutes to make! A quick, easy, and super cute project! I'll be tucking one of these away in the scrapbook along side the pictures with memories of their special day that I will always hold near my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment